Floor Manager – Marine Section. (04/9/2019)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced marine coral reef specialist/hobbyist to come and join our shop team. Major roles would include managing inventory, delegating roles to staff and ensuring that customers are satisfied with their service. Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control and ordering. Organising and executing promotions, sales events, livestock listings and liaising with digital marketers. Also helping with the maintenance of the marine systems and fish quarantine systems and making sure staff fulfil with the up keep of the systems. The position available is for a full-time member of staff of any age, and applicants would need to be reliable.
Additional Information Needed Before Applying:
- You must have a good knowledge of reef aquariums and marine fish husbandry.
- Good understanding of water quality management.
- Good Problem identification and understanding of fish health.
- Good liaison skills with staff and customers.
- Good Problem solving skills.
- Not afraid of getting your hands dirty.
- Prepared to work weekends and bank holidays.
- Marine or Reef Aquarium Equipment knowledge would be also helpful.
- Fish and Coral identification would also be helpful.
Salary dependent on experience
The Aquatic Design Centre
26 Zennor Road Trade Park
Balham, London SW12 0PS