We apologise for any inconvenience caused BUT we are still operational and will continue to supply your needs. We will now shift our operations to the following:
To place your order or make an enquiry about LIVESTOCK or ANY PRODUCTS then Text, Whatsapp or call Nick on 07973859720 (Mon-Fri: 9:30am – 5:00pm & No Consultancies)
If lines are Busy or No Reply then please Call Aaron on 07983471073 to place your order. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please give us all the details on which fish or plants you would like, a full list of names can be found here: https://www.aquaticdesign.co.uk/london-aquarium-supplies/
- 20% Surcharge on some species due to new freighting costs
- You will be given a call back once your items are confirmed in stock.
- You will be able to pick up your items from the shop between 10:30am – 4:30pm.
- Alternatively, you can arrange delivery of your items.
- We will require Card Only Payments at the Shop.
- Delivery Payments will be made over the Phone. (This is to help us to avoid handling any cash or card transactions physically).
- We will accept all Card Payments.
- <AQUARIUM STARTER PACKS>
- <FRESHWATER LIVESTOCK LIST>
- <FANCY GUPPIES LIST>
- <AQUATIC PLANT LIST>
- <MARINE FISH LIST>
- <ULTRA ZOAS>
- <CORALS and INVERTS>
Delivery Charges are based on distance from our retail shop in Balham SW12 0PS please see below:
- Free Delivery on Orders over £15.00 (Within 2 Miles From Our Shop)
- Free Delivery on Orders over £60.00 (Within London’s M25 Boundary)
- Our Set Delivery Days Over 2 miles from Our Shop(Within the M25 Boundary) = £15.95
- Over 10 miles/Outside the M25 Boundary = Price on Application! (Orders placed before 1pm will be processed on that day, Livestock will be sent via our Aquatic in House Staff, Not UK Couriers).
Please note at present we will be continuing our Design and Installation Services as well as productions. FOR Installation and Tank Build Questions please email: email@example.com
A massive THANK YOU to all our customers for your continued support during this very difficult time, from ALL the team here at Aquatic Design Centre. Take care of yourselves and look after your families and your fish.